Back at the beginning of October we camped out in the back yard to see how the kids did.
Adam called this the sleeping tent. I am trying to remember what other tent we had that he called "something else" tent... That's what I get for procrastinating right? Adam LOVED this. Gabe woke up around 2 and it was cold. So he woke right up. It wasn't freezing but it was cold.. I looked up the weather for it and it said the low was 46 degrees. I remember it being colder... So I had Gabe lay down with me and after another hour I took him inside to sleep the rest of the night. Kyle came in by 5 am. Adam stayed in the tent all night. Even when he woke up he wanted to stay in it. Maybe when it's warmer we will try it again...
Adam called this the sleeping tent. I am trying to remember what other tent we had that he called "something else" tent... That's what I get for procrastinating right? Adam LOVED this. Gabe woke up around 2 and it was cold. So he woke right up. It wasn't freezing but it was cold.. I looked up the weather for it and it said the low was 46 degrees. I remember it being colder... So I had Gabe lay down with me and after another hour I took him inside to sleep the rest of the night. Kyle came in by 5 am. Adam stayed in the tent all night. Even when he woke up he wanted to stay in it. Maybe when it's warmer we will try it again...


1 comments:
Nice tent! Adorable boys! Hopefully this year you'll get more opportunities to use it.
Post a Comment