Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

So a few people have done this on their blogs... And I am finally doing it!

Marriage Tag

How long have you been together? We have been married for 7 years and almost 5 months..
How did you meet? We met in a singles ward.. ya, I hate saying that.. not interesting at all...
How long did you date? ummm.... let's see here... 5 months.... but we were engaged for 4 months... of those 5 months.... ya, it was fast...
How old is he? 29
Who said I Love You first? I think Kyle did...
Who is taller? That is an easy one!! Kyle definitely is!
Who sings better? I would have to say he does.... but I am not bad.. I use to be a lot better but he would have still beat me then also... He is just really good!
Who is smarter? That is also an easy one... Kyle is like an encyclopedia on legs. And now that I have 2 boys... I am using spell check A LOT more than I used to and that's just the beginning of the loss of my smartness!
Whose temper is worse? That would also go to Kyle.. but I definitely have gotten worse, especially when I was pregnant.
Who does the laundry? We both do... but He probably does it more than me... I do the boys stuff all the time and Kyle does our stuff...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kyle does right now... but it used to be the other way around... I get the left side when pregnant and nursing in the middle of the night... so I don't have to climb over him to get out of bed...
Who pays the bills? He does usually but i do every once in a while...
Who mows the lawn? He does... It would be very uncomfortable for me with my grass allergies... and it would probably last for at least the rest of the day even after showering...
Who does the dishes? I usually do.. but every once in a while Kyle will do them for me!! :)
Who cooks dinner? He usually does... he is much better than me...
Who drives when you are together? Kyle does.
Who is more stubborn? HE IS!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is the stubborn one who won state in debate... umm... I think that it is me.... every once in a while he will though!!
Who kissed who first? Here is the story: Like I said before, we met in a singles ward... He invited me, sara and becca to go to family home evening... I was the only one to go.. and he drove me there cuz I didn't know where it was... well the whole night he was saying how he wasn't going to date anyone younger than him again. well, I am 2 years younger.. so He kinda ticked me off that night... (little did I know he had been dumped that weekend and was just venting) Then for the next couple months I noticed that he dated a lot of different girls... so by the time we started dating I was determined not to kiss him. DETERMINED!!!! So we were watching a movie on our second date I think.... and I knew he was trying to kiss me and I was making it hard for him. Finally he grabbed my face and there you go..
Who proposed? He did but he says that I didn't answer and walked away... But I said yes, and then walked away... It had only been a month since we had started dating and it did freak me out a little bit but I knew that that's where we were headed.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? He does. I am shy and quiet...
Who wears the pants in the family? He does.
How many kids do you want to have? We would love to have a girl, but I think we are done at the 2 boys!



Now it's your turn if you haven't already done it!!!


2 comments:

sara said...

amie i love you! i'm so glad you did this. i remember your first kiss story! too funny. and i may have thrown bread...but at least i didn't walk away when i got proposed too! :0)

Elder Larkin said...

Fun to hear all the great details!